Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lots 'O' Pics

I just put a bunch of fun pics on my Flickr and I thought I would share them with you!!

First is a pic of the remnants of a salad that I ate the other day. Ok... So I was going to delete it, but it just looked kind of cool and artsy! LoL















Next, it seems that Nintendo is also knitting!!! They have come out with Gameboy MICRO Sox!!! I saw these at Toys R Us the other day and I thought they were a little plain, but very cool!














Sticking with the video game theme, I found (and bought) a PINK wireless PS2 controller!!! I found this yesterday at JRB Fort Worth while shopping with my grandfather.














Last, but no least, is the funniest thing that I have seen in a while!! It is a card that you put on your beer so it doesn't get taken away by mistake. This is from Edelweiss, a restaurant that Shannon took us for Erik's birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, so right before easter, i googled Eidelweiss to get the menu for an Edelweiss restuarant up here... and the Edelweiss you are talking about came up first in the results... crazy.

second, i want the pink controller!