Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So is wedding planning taking all your free time these days?
I've been out of town for a week, so I feel like I'm a neglectful Secret Pal, but I'll be remedying that soon enough. I'm sending out your first package today via Priority Mail, so you should have it by the end of the week.
Meanwhile, enjoy your July, take deep breaths and keep on knitting!
Secret Pal

Yes. The wedding preparations have started to pick up. I am even having wedding dreams. They are mainly about stuff that I haven't done yet. Sort of a subconscious reminder of what I need to do, I guess. Today, we started receiving RSVPs from people. Strangely enough, yesterday I received my first piece of mail with my married name on it. I'm still having moments of, "Holy crap! This is really happening!"

As for your Secret Pal duties, dont' worry! I don't feel neglected! Thank you for the lovely emails! I'll bee keeping an eye on my mailbox!

No comments: