Thursday, July 17, 2008

Secret Pal Goodness #1 +++ SP Question of the Week #6


Secret Pal Goodness #1
Originally uploaded by BigPikaChica
Look at the goodies that arrived today!! The soap smells amazing. My mom tried to snitch it from me! I can't wait to start knitting from the Flat Feet!! That is so awesome! I wonder what it will look like as a sock!

I've been toying with the idea of playing with some of those new KnitPicks sock blanks, but I really need to reduce my sock yarn stash first.




What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
Normally, it is just what has been keeping my interest at the time. I've taken sweaters, socks, and other things on vacation with me. Its really funny when airport security is freaking out about my lighter (when I used to smoke) and laptop, but I can bring a ton of yarn and pointy sticks and they don't bat an eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oo! You have to show progress pictures of that yarn. I would love to see how it'll knit up.