Friday, July 11, 2008

My NEW Ipod Classic Cozy + SP Question #5


My NEW Ipod Classic Cozy
Originally uploaded by BigPikaChica
I worked this up today while finishing up the first season of Gossip Girl. Yup! Totally addicted to that show. I've even picked up a couple of the books on Bookmooch.Com. It's mindless reading, but I like it. It makes me want to go shopping for clothes! hehehe

I gotta run. Its family reunion weekend and the hotel wifi sort of sucks. More on Sunday or Monday!!




1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
I love to stay home. We have our annual trip to Galveston Beach, most weekends at my family's lake house, and a few trips to East Texas to visit my dad. Whenever we get to stay home and hide from everyone and stay in our PJs all day is like the perfect vacation!

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?
Japan. New York. San Fransisco (again). Moab, Utah (with the 4x4s). I can't pick just one.




yarn: Online Supersocke Cotton 100 Stretch
needles: US 2 dpns
pattern:
* Cast on 48.
* Work 2x2 rib for 8 rounds.
* Continue working in rounds until desired length.
* Divide stitches evenly on two needles and Kitchner the end.

No comments: