Monday, April 21, 2008

Converse = Fiestaware

I'm sure you have noticed that I have posted links to my wedding registries in my sidebar. That is so family and friends that read my blog can easily find them. If you have clicked on some of these, you may have noticed that I have registered for Fiesta dishes. I don't want china. If I break china, then I have to worry about replacing it with the exact dish. With Fiesta, I can replace it with what every I want!



Where am I going with this?



Have you seen my Converse collection? I have a few pairs. Nothing massive... yet. But I am trying to get there!

Just like I want a rainbow of Fiestaware, I want (and have) a rainbow of Converse!! And I bought more last week!! I sort of had to work these into my everyday wear and hope that the fiance didn't notice that I had *more* new shoes!! I couldn't pass them up! One pair was 1/2 price and the other was pink!!! I've been wearing the pink ones all weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am dying over the male to female connectors. sweetie, it doesn't work that way... ;)

also, i hope you get that mixer. i would marry mine if it were legal and sane. ha ha ha.