Monday, April 21, 2008

Obama Socks - FINISHED


Obama Socks - FINISHED
Originally uploaded by BigPikaChica
I brought this project to the hospital yesterday and I actually finished them. All I had to do when we got home was graft the toe and weave the ends in.

I am super happy with these socks! They were one of the funnest (most fun) sock patterns that I have knit!

PATTERN: Annetrelac Socks (ravelry)
NEEDLES: US 1 DPNs
YARN: Brooklyn Handspun Superwash in Adventurous (ravelry)

Erik's grandfather is doing better than he was yesterday, but he is not out of the woods yet. We will be up there tonight and I will be sure to bring another knitting project.

I cast on for my Honeymoon Shawl. I am using a pattern called Kiri. It is my first shawl and my first lace experience. It is kind of scary!! I think I can handle it, though. I've already decided to use needles one size smaller. Hey! At least I get to use my NEW pink Denise needles!!

No comments: