Thursday, August 30, 2007

ACK! I can't decide!?!?

To knit or to play Blue Dragon?? HELP!!! I could always knit at work... hmmmm.... I do that already!




The big delimma is whether to finish putting together the awesome kick a$$ shed that hasn't progressed. Rain fell from the sky, thwarting my less-then-best efforts to work in the yard. Knitting did not happen at all last night. But, you knew that.

This morning it posted pics to the Flickr of my finished 360 faceplate. I wish the pink was pinker, but what can you do. At least it is pink! The flash really does wash the color out even more than it already is.

And... If you were curious, this is where my pretty *PINK* 360 gets played. This is actually 360 #2, which is in my front/computer room. Click on the pic for more details.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so cute!!