Thursday, March 15, 2007

I had a busy evening!! LoL It really started yesterday, when Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby. They were having a sale on knitting notions. Did you know that they sell individual pieces to the Needlemaster?? Yesterday, I went to Joanns with my stock-piled coupons. This is what happens when coupons overlap by a day AND you have signed up to receive the ads & coupons at home and at work! he he he I picked up beads and thread for the Emerald Beaded Bracelet from this month's MagKnits. I also scored Sensational Knitted Socks and I got to use a 50% off coupon on it!! YAY!!

When I got home, I decided to finish the NES-DS Cozy. It turned out perfect!! This was a very simple finish. I just knit a plain back in the light gray and then seamed it all up! So easy!! Even Erik said, “WOW!” It fits perfect!! As I was putting the left over yarn away, I started to clean up the craft room. It was a disaster area. I should have had hazard signs posted!!! LoL This led to frogging MK Tubey II. It has been sitting on the machine in the same, unfinished state for a year. Sadly, it was time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shame about Tubey. I really, really love ur ds cozy. And I love coupons, too.