Monday, February 05, 2007

Post #300!!!!!! WOW!!!!

I'm back from the cruise!!! We had so, so, so much fun!!! I am working on another scrapbook (like the Vegas one), so I should have some of the excitement up really soon.

I took some Project Spectrum pictures while I was on the trip. Here is a small slideshow of the PS pics that I took!!!


Knitting really didn't happen while I was on the cruise. A few rows of an afghan square and an increase row or two on a sock and that was about it!! LoL

I really can't wait to get the scrapbook together. I will post each page as I get it finished!!!

AMY ~~ Yes, I am still over 1 month without a smokie!! Yay!!! GO COLTS!!

Christina ~~ I need to look up my Wii code (again). I really wish that they would make things easier like Xbox Live. I think I will post my Wii code on here, also, so my readers can add me!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Glad you had fun!!

My Wii code is 3932 4810 9594 5196. I'll add you whenever you tell me what yours is :)

Amy said...

I had forgotten that you were on a cruise - I like your pictures and I can't wait to see the rest of them!