Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blythe House - FINISHED!!!

Amy wanted to know if I went the the Nascar race last weekend. No.... I didn't.... We had a ton of stuff going on which included two birthday parties and homework. I wish we had. At least Wizard World is this weekend and we already have tickets for that!!

Little touches are still needed, but the house is done!!! I even have left over furniture that might make an appearance in the TIB Buy & Sell forum or eBay.


You can't see the flower shaped coffee table, but I left the top pink and painted the rest of it green!!! The yellow chairs (formerly pink) are from a fellow TIB member, Kates2Boys.
The afghan is made from Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn and has been hand knit by yours truly!!

No before pics on the bathroom. I just repainted the shelf by the tub.
And for the whole house... Notice the 'basement' storage drawers under it. Those were added after the house was complete.

1 comment:

Amy said...

they are so cute! I love ur living room! - btw, how did u get the pics on your sidebar to be clickies? I can't seem to figure it out for my blog