Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fun! Fun! (Hey! A knitting post!)

I went to SnB Fort Worth last night! We had so much fun! I think there were at least 6 of us there, which was so cool! I wish I could get 6 people together (at the same time) for the HEB & Arlington SnB's. I think the hot weather and the free a/c did it!

So many projects were going on!! I got two rows shy of my goal while I was there and only forgot one increase in between all the talking and laughing. Erik's Jaywalker #2 might be finished before the end of summer after all!!

Some other stuff...
I saw this on...um....Yarn Yenta!! It is called Grow Cube. Pretty cool, I think I've got the hang of it, but I have a long way to go. It is an online Flash game that is fun and makes you think!

OH!!!! They are started inducing my dad's wife last night!! My little brother will be here TODAY!!! It sucks because I can't make it out there until this weekend. Erik and I are going to leave Friday and come back Saturday or Sunday, depending on how hectic it is around the house. Tammie's family will be there, so there will be a house-full.

No comments: