Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm back!!!

I got my laptop back yesterday. I took it up to "that store" before I even opened it, so they could verify the condition and to get everything tested before I started to re-install everything.

So far so good. I have almost everything back on it. WHEW!

I have a ton of blog entries to read. AND... For those who love a little stash enhancement...
I was shopping on ebay out of boredom on Thursday and I saw some of this. I wanted to touch it and play with it. You really can't do that through a computer screen. Out of curiosity and impatience, I went over to Simpatico to see if they had any. They did!! It's very yummy and has a neat texture. I haven't had a chance to work with it yet. Maybe it will stay 'trophy yarn' for now, until it calls out to me.

I have also joined my first knit-along!!!!

No comments: