Sunday, September 18, 2005

Knitting + Nascar = Knitscar?????

I dunno... Knitting and Nascar have taken priority over homework so far today... I finished seaming my HP Quid Insp Sweater yesterday. Today, I picked up the stitches on the collar and started to knit them while watching the race, stopping only for Kasey Kahn getting his revenge and Robby Gordon's sh-bomb on TNT. This is the first time that my DBF said that Nascar really wasn't that boring. I actually wrestled the Xbox away from him so I could watch the race on the big tv in the living room.

There are only 4 more rows on the collar and then I am finished. It will be blocked either tonite or tomorrow and then I will post the finished pic!! Woo hoo!!! Now I have to actually pick another project to start on!?!? A pair of gauntlets? Maybe the scarves that were promised to Ray, Robyn, and Shannon?? Hmmmmm....... So many to choose....

UPDATE <10:30pm>:
The HP Quid Inps Sweater #1 is done!!! Yay!!! Just need to throw it in the wash and block. Woo hoo!!!

No comments: