Sunday, January 04, 2009

Twilight


twilight book cover
Originally uploaded by Маy
Yes, I've been sucked in! I picked up Twilight fairly cheap before Christmas from Amazon. Ever since, I have been resisting the urge to just read it from cover to cover, in one sitting, like so many of my friends have done.

I was panicking this weekend because (a) I really wanted to read this book while driving to Colorado next week, and (b) I didn't want to finish it in the middle of the drive and not have the next one to read! I was mentioning this to my friend, Martina, and she was going to let me borrow her copy of New Moon. YAYZ! Then she mentioned that Walmart had the paperback for $7. I'm a hardcover-whore, so I went to Target first this morning, hoping they had the hardcover, and they did! In fact, New Moon was the only one they had left in hardcover, and for only $13!!

Wow... I'm gushing about a book. LoLz!

Well, if your a chick and you haven't read this yet, give the first book a try. I find that it reads quickly and keeps you wanting to turn the page, just to see what is going to happen next! I haven't read one like that in a while!

No comments: