Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Birth Crontrol Reason #1 - not Erik

Every week, those of us in the (west-side) MINI club like to go out for a beer or five and an asshat on Wednesday. This week, we were joined by a gynormous table of half-pint-athletes. It would have been ok if (1) they were well-behaved, and (2) they weren't at a sports bar on a school night!!!

These little brats were all over the place, disturbing everyone in the first floor of this place! At one point, I got up to go outside for 5 minutes of quiet (mind you, I don't smoke anymore) and one of the DADS says "just have another beer and they will get quieter". I then replied, "This is what birth control is for!"

When I got back inside, several mothers were giving me the stank-eye from the table across the way. What-ev... I was the designated driver... I behaved...

Finally, after we tabbed out, they left. As soon as I got home, I screamed FU** as loud as I could. So did Miss A, from what she said in her MM.org board post. At least at Razzoos, they put us in our own section where we don't disturb anyone! I've even had a bartender drive my car home for me! Yes, she drives a MINI, too!

No comments: