Monday, October 27, 2008

Knitting? What is knitting?




Last week was sucked away by Fable II. I've been playing it every chance I've gotten, that is if Erik isn't playing on the Pink 360. I also picked up my LittleBigPlanet pre-order from Gamestop on Saturday and played it for several hours on Sunday.







Saturday was the exception. That was the Pumpkin Carving Party. I was really excited that my brother actually came by and carved pumpkins with us. Dave brought pumpkin soup. Lots and lots of fun! Erik works at a box plant, so he brought home some corrugated sheets that we covered the floor with to keep everything clean. We will definitely do that again! Gizmo even had fun in her purple monkey costume! You can see more pictures on my Flickr.


Saturday night was the MetroplexMINI Halloween party! Erik and I were Luigi and Princess Peach. He was originally going to be Mario, but he said that he was more of a Luigi-type of guy. Those pictures are also in my Flickr. We had a lot of fun... and jello shots! Thank you Martina! There was a lot of ass-hattery to be had!

Sunday consisted of mostly Fable 2 and LittleBigPlanet. Although, I did actually pick up my Vomit Shawl and work on it while I was catching up of three weeks of Grey's Anatomy!

No comments: