Thursday, July 03, 2008

SP12 Blog Question #4

For those of you that know my last name, you will understand...
dog

It has been a crazy busy week. I've been trying to get everything done so I might be able to take next week off of work. (crossing fingers) Expect a big blog post by Monday.


The "perfect sized" stash was a tough question for many of you to
answer. Maybe these stash related questions will be easier:

1) What yarn (that you don't have/haven't used) would make your stash
"complete"?
I have no idea! There are so many fun yarns out there. I love discovering them and then finding a less expensive equivalent. ;o)

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?
Its a toss up between my OnLine Supersocke 100 Cotton Stretch and my Caron Simply Soft. Seriously!!! I love the socks that come from the Cotton Stretch. Sadly, it came from Ebay and I think it has since been discontinued. As for the Simply Soft, I can make anything from that stuff!! And it is machine washable!! BONUS!

No comments: