Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have sawdust in my butt-crack...

Last night a bad storm hit and today we cleaned up.

Luckily, there was no damage at my house, but it was a different story at my mother's and grandparents' houses. We have spent the afternoon cutting up tree limbs and getting them out on the curb to be picked up.

My grandfather insisted on climbing on the roof to cut up part of a tree that fell on it. All I could do was hold the ladder as he used the chainsaw. I couldn't even look, as I was being showered in sawdust. Now I am itchy.

And don't get me started on my "hero" and my "rock". Let's just say that my "hero" was sleeping like a "rock" while the tornado sirens were going off at 3:30am. Yes, I was freaking out. Bad weather scares me.

I'm off to take a shower now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it wasn't that bad for you. How was the race?