Thursday, December 27, 2007

Aww crap! (and other holiday ramblings)


20071227 - Aww crap!
Originally uploaded by BigPikaChica
And a Happy Holidays to you, too!

Since I finally got to feeling better, I started knitting again. I finished Debbie's Thank You Sock #1 and then it wouldn't even fit MY foot, which is a half size smaller than hers. So I have to start that one over, as you can see from the picture. I'm skipping the frogging step and just going straight to the knitting. Sorry Debbie!

Also, since I was sick, Dillon didn't get his Big "D" Sweater. It didn't even get cast on. Maybe within the next couple weeks I will get that done.

And Robyn only got one sock for Christmas since I got sick and zero knitting happened before the holiday weekend. She understood. Soon, Robyn, soon...

My mother and my aunt are trying to steal my Barf Scarf from me!! So, I am finding myself looking for more Lion Boucle at Dollar Tree without any luck.

Christmas morning, Erik and I opened presents. He got me a TomTom which is AWESOME!! I am already knitting a cozy for it. I got him the 8g iPod Nano, which I will also be knitting a cozy for.

Oh! We also got "*new* surround sound for the living room! Between $$ gifts from family and gift certificates we won, we had enough to get a really good one! It sounds great! I spent 7 hours yesterday putting it together and setting it up. That was with organizing the cords, a trip to Walmart for speaker wire and cables and the decision to not run the wires through the dark, scary attic.

I'm off to finish my work so I can go home and take a nap. zzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! And that didn't ruin your Christmas.