Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stash enhancement!

I was naughty and stopped by the LYS, The Knitting Nook. I had a purpose. I was there to buy this yarn. It is for a pair of socks for Debbie. Debbie and I became friends through Postcrossing. She is the one that got me interested in squished pennies.

A couple of weeks ago, I had an amazing little package waiting on my front porch. It had a bunch of goodies in it, that I shamefully haven't blogged yet. (TOMORROW! I PROMISE!) I am completely undeserving of the stuff she sent! In return, I offered to knit her a scarf and she hinted that she would rather have socks. Purple, size 9, machine washable socks. And that is (almost) what she is going to get.

I am designing these especially for her. The pattern will be available after she receives them. Also, since these are a gift and I want them to be a surprise, there will be no WIP pics. Ok.... Maybe some, but nothing that will give away what they look like, until she receives them!

Who knows, maybe she will get some other goodies as well!

No comments: