Monday, November 12, 2007

Almost a two-fer!

Friday night, I finished my Hyper-Rainbow Yoga Mat Bag and it turned out AWESOME!! I really like it!! I think this is one of my favorite projects.

As you can see from the picture, I added another color! For the should strap, I used yellow Sugar n Cream. Instead of i-cord or regular cord, I braided a strand of each color that was used. If you look at the bottom of the bag, I did the same with the ends, so I wouldn't have to weave them in! I just pulled them together and braided, which also closed up the bottom!





Saturday morning, while watching Iron Giant with Erik, I started Kim's Yoga Mat Bag. This one is not-so-rainbow because she is not into that. It is a lot harder keeping track of where I am in the stitch pattern when I don't change colors!

I think this one is going to be seamed up the side, not cast-on to bind-off. I like how the pooling is working up the middle.

2 comments:

LinknKnits said...

The orange looks great in it! I'll have to remember this project for a few yoga-practicing friends.

Anonymous said...

They both look great Heather!