Monday, October 15, 2007

More FOR SALE!!

I am really looking to trade for Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Without Tears, but Paypal payments are fine too! I will ship out within 24 hours of payment!! Shipping is included in prices. Email me at BIGPIKACHICA att YAHOO dott COM if you are interested!


Books ($10 each, $25 for 3, All for $45):
  • The Everything Knitting Book, by Jane Eldershaw
  • Knitting for Dummies, by Pam Allen
  • Knitting in Plain English, by Maggie Rigghetti
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Knitting and Crocheting, by Barbara Breiter -- changed my mind!!
  • The Knitting Experience, Book 1: The Knit Stitch, by Sally Melville -- SOLD
  • The Knitting Experience, Book 2: The Purl Stitch, by Sally Melville -- SOLD



Magazines ($2 each, $5 for 3, $15 for 10):
  • Vogue Knitting - Fall 2006
  • Knit 'N Style - February 2007
  • Creative Knitting - SOLD
  • Knit Simple - SOLD
  • Family Circle Easy Knitting - SOLD







I also have two more purses available on Ebay! They are super cute and I almost kept them for myself!!

No comments: