Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm back!!

I got back Monday night and I was tired! Even yesterday, I was still tired. Sorry, I played catch-up at work, so blogging didn't happen.

Now you get a quick summary post!

Mom and I got into Galveston about an dhour and a half before everyone else, so we did some shopping on The Strand.

Of course, we had to go into my favorite store, Hendley Market, which is where I bought more yarn. SHAME ON ME! My reasoning is that they have stuff that I wouldn't normally buy, thus creating a yarn memory! Kind of like my Tilli Thomas Rock Star that I picked up in Vegas a while back. This, on the other hand, was a lot cheaper than that yarn.

If you are on Ravelry, you can see the yarn details here. It is called Tibet and it is from Himalaya Yarn, 60% wool 40% silk. My plans are for an open work scarf. YUM!

We have a ton of pictures, I just haven't had the chance to go through them yet. I will be sure to post them, just like I have in the past. All in all, it was a great cruise to Cozumel and back. I really missed Erik andI really don't want to go on vacation without him again! :o(





And for a little something extra...

Mom and I watched Bionic Woman last week and loved it. Of course, I was too lazy to change the channel and I caught the beginning of a new show called "Life". I noticed that the female lead looked very familiar.

After seeing the opening credits, I did know her! I went to junior high with Sarah Shahi. I had no idea that she had gotten into acting, and she's actually really good! Last I had heard, she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and was going to SMU.

You go Sarah J.... er... Shahi!

Yup! Another thing to add to my Tivo list!

No comments: