Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Soooo... tired...


Halo 3 (3)
Originally uploaded by BigPikaChica
Yes.... We went to the Halo 3 Midnight Release Party at Gamestop. Yes, we bought 2 copies, a Legendary and a standard edition. I know. I am a glutton for punishment.

After we got home, showered, and made sure things were ready for work... And then we played until 3:30... I think... I was so tired that I can't remember when we went to bed!!

I will say that playing this game with the online co-op campaign mode is so much fun! I'm still not very good, but playing with Shannon and Erik was so cool, especially since we didn't have to share a tv!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I'm still playing Halo 2 on my (original) XBOX. I think I'll be upgrading to a 360 this weekend, as well as picking up Halo 3.