Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry, who?


I'm excited... Are you? Evidently...

Amazon has had my order since February 5. The only downside is that I have to come to work to check the mail on Saturday. I am debating whether to borrow the HBP audio book from the library today. Do you think I could finish it before Saturday? Maybe if I drive enough...

As for Ravelry... OMG!!! I am so addicted!! I found Cat and Amy and Christina and Phara!!! And the Yarn Harlot and Carrioeke... I started an Anime group and joined a dog group, nerd group, big-eyed-doll group and Texas knitters group!!! My stash has been uploaded and so have ALL (yes, all) of my projects!!! All the books that I have, that they have are uploaded, too!!

It may have been a a little bit of a pain, but it's done... I spent all of Saturday night and Sunday getting everything on there. Wow! It looks like Brenda's idea for a knitting wiki has come to light, but in a different manner than she would have imagined. We mustn't forget about the other KnitWiki! Wouldn't it be great if you could link from Ravelry to this, maybe within patterns. Maybe looking for specific techniques... hmmm.... BRAINSTORM!! hahaha

I have to run. I just checked and the library has one copy of HBP still available!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! hehe. glad to see you there at ravelry.