Sunday, May 06, 2007

Knitting? Really??

First, the pic of my finished square.

Pattern? Gentle Curves

Where? Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns, page 248

Yarn? KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Worsted, dyed with KoolAid

Needles? US 6 Addi Turbos

And... While watching Children of Men I finished my Dreambaby Sock #1! It's about time!! That little ball at the end just wouldn't get any smaller!!

I also had the pleasure of babysitting my little brother this weekend!! We had lots of fun even though he doesn't know my house. Erik even helped a little!!

And.... Majikku is finished and she is beautiful!!! Since I didn't win one of bridgette dolls, I'm glad I made this one!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw! You got Erik playing with your brother! I like your square and your new addition to the family.