Monday, April 09, 2007

A Teenie FO & A Few Gifts


I finished my version of the MagKnits Emerald Bracelet. I can't show a nice picture of it because it is a gift for someone. Since I used bigger beads and a larger gauge thread/yarn, I could only to one repeat of the bead pattern. I still think it looks really cool and that's what matters, right! LoL

I also destashed the rest of my remnants that I had posted and then some! Thank goodness for Ft Worth Freebies. It is a freecycle type of group. Four more pounds of Nascar Knitting points! YAY!


And something really cool. I inspired one of my readers to create something. She can't post it on her blog, so I thought I would post it here. I'm not going to say who it is until she gives this. It is so awesome!!! I did a happy dance when she told me about it!

Shhh... Don't tell!!

I thought I had some other things to post, but I can't remember what!!! I'm blond, what can I say! If I remember, then I will just make another post! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy late Easter! I think that looks awesome and great that you influence someone into making that DS Cozy!