Monday, April 09, 2007

I remembered!!!! (and more)


I have enhanced my stash just a little bit. No yarn. Just another book, Never Knit Your Man A Sweater ** unless you've got the ring, which I think is highly appropriate!! Just from skimming through, there are three patterns that I am so, so, so going to make: the cabled gloves, the cotton sweater, and the argyle socks. The socks will be for me, though! LoL

Also, I have a new girl that arrived today. Her name is Mireille (Mee-Ray) and she came all the way from Hawaii. I really wasn't bonding with my Blythe dolls, but I am loving all of my Pullip dolls, so I sold my three B-girls. Well, I sold two and traded one for Mireille. She is a Holly, which is supposed to be Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

On top of that, a came across another Pullip over the weekend that really needed some love. Her owner felt it was time to part with her before her customization was completed. She will be coming to me bald and in need of a little attention. I have already ordered her magenta wig and I will pick out her new face-up colors when it comes in. Here is a teaser pic of the possible "stock" clothes that she may be getting. The crappy cellie pic is intentional! he he he

No comments: