Monday, March 26, 2007

This week's motto: Stash busting and reduction...

This week was a huge destashing week. I cleaned out and organized my craft room, which led to selling some items. I even have a computer monitor with speakers, scanner, and printer that need a home (or homes). That is how cluttered my craft room had gotten.

I even started and finished a teenie, destash project. I had a little bit of some NOT-fun-fur left over from my first sweater that finally spoke to me. My dollies needed a novelty scarf, and that is what they got... One, 8 gram novelty scarf. That is all that I had enough for. I think Perez really likes it!

I also worked on My First Argyle Flip-Flop Socks. I have almost made it through the first 36st x 36row diamond and it is turning out to be super-duper awesome!! I really can't wait to put these one when they are finished. They aren't going to exactly match, because the diamonds are going to be reversed. I might even make other color combinations so it can be luck of the draw when pulling them out of the drawer!


No comments: