Monday, August 01, 2005

Yet Another Finished Project!!!

I finally finished the sweater that I have been working on forever. It is my first sweater, so it has its quirks, but I still like it!!! This is the one that matches the hat that I made!!!

I put the belt loops on the side so I could tie it back and button the front -or- tie it around the front.

It is so hard to find the right buttons for projects. You have what you want on your mind, and you end up having to settle for something else. Of course, I go to Joann's for just a button, and I end up spending $60 on new yarn and some more circular needles!!!! I have so many straight needles, but I started knitting with circulars recently and I LOVE THEM!!! I am really wanting that $90 set from Joann.com if anyone wants to buy if for me!! Didn't think so. Guess I will have to wait until payday and a 40% off coupon!! LoL

No comments: