Friday, November 17, 2006

A day off with the PS3!!

Erik and I picked up our **preordered** PS3 this morning. As soon as we got home, I hooked it up while I was on the phone with my dad. Yes, it is his, but he doesn't get it for a week. Hey! He did it to me when the Super Nintendo came out!! LoL The only game that we got was Marvel Ultimate Alliance. As you can tell, the girls wanted to play too!!!

We bought an extra controller, but it didn't come with a charging cord. Luckily enough, I noticed that it has the same ends as my camera cable. Long story short, it worked.

Well, I'm off to cook dinner for out friends that just came over to play with the new toy. BTW - Dad knows we are playing with it. At least, he is done for Christmas shopping. He is always sooooo hard to shop for!!

No comments: