Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More stuff on Ebay

I have listed a few things on eBay. Please bid on them! I would like some more yarn $$$. [grin]

iPod - 10 GB - MAC/WIN with software, case & skin

YARN LOT - MODA DEA SASSY STRIPES - 4 Balls / 2 Colors

SMILE - Sailor Moon, Peach Girl, Clover, Juline '00-01

And, as promised, pictures of the Snowflake Christmas Stocking. The strands are a little sloppy on the back, but it's my first fairisle.

I am actually further along than this. I took these pictures on Monday night. Last night, I started the heel, un-started the heel, seamed the back, and then started the heel again in a different place so you couldn't see the ugly seam.

This stocking is turning out to be quite cute!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

How cute! I can't wait to see it finished. My pics are going to be up soon