Monday, September 18, 2006

I think I have a new best friend!!!

It has been such a busy morning!! I had to get all of my normal morning work finished and then I had to head to Addision to drop of some HUD paperwork. I loathe driving Dallas county. I avoid it at all costs, but the place where I have to go is right near (same exit) where the DFW FiberFest was. Wish I could have dropped off the paperwork then. Oh well!!

When I got back to the office, I checked the drop box and the mail. What a surprise!! My final SP7 package has arrived!! I know SP8 has started, but my wonderful, fabulous SP7 had gone on vacation and wanted to bring me back a few little extras. BOY DID SHE!!!First, I love the hairsticks!! How did you know that I wear those all the time?!? My specific reason for going to Sam Moon is to buy hair sticks (cheap earrings make my ears itchy)!! The sushi candy is sooooo cool!! I don't think I can bring myself to eat it!!! The Milky, on the other hand.... That won't last until tomorrow!! I don't have an Asian market anywhere near where I live, so the only things I can get besides sushi, of course, is Pocky and Ramune from a little shop that rents anime (A-L-O-T of anime).
The tank top is perfect!! I am leaving for Galveston this weekend and I will be sure to wear it down there!! The little buttons will go in my knitting button collection. I don't know where I plan to put all the one's that I have, probably on a knitting bag, but which one!?! LoL And of course, more yummy sock yarn (Fortissima Colori / Socka Color)!!! I really like the colors! They make me think of the color of the ocean when we were in Ft Lauderdale.

Thank you so much, Cat!!! Please check out her blog!!!! Oh!!! I can't forget the post card that matches the little buttons!! Again, thank you!!! Since, I assume, you are an anime fan, if there are any fansubs (not licensed) that you might want on DVD, I will try to find them and send them to you!!



As, I am writing this, Mr. UPS-man shows up with my Joann's order!!!! Two skeins of Moda Dea Sassy Stipes in Rave, two skeins of Paton's Kroy Socks in Kool Stripes, and two sets of Susan Bates Quicksilver US2's!!

No comments: