Monday, August 07, 2006

[grin]

What is this wet stuff falling from the sky?? I haven't seen anything like this in a month!! Shame it only lasted for about 10 minutes. There's a chance today, also... but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I finished the back of Codi!! It is beautiful!! The KnitPicks ShineWorsted is perfect! The stitch definition... The color... YUMMY-NESS!!!!

Last night, I also cast on the left front. After I finished the bottom ribbing once, I realized that I did it in the wrong needle size! Oh no!! So I persuaded Erik to watch one more episode of Battlestar Galactica while I reknit the bottom ribbing. Such is a sacrifice for love!!

OH!! And I used my powers of persuasion to get Jenn of Fort Worth Fiber Arts (aka SnB Fort Worth) to hook-it-up with a SWAP!!! I can't wait!! I have a tub full, all ready to go. I'm sure that half will end up going to charity, but that is ok. I do have some good stuff to swap, too! Like, some recycled silk sari yarn... Maybe some sock yarn (if I can part with it)!!

No comments: