Monday, July 03, 2006

Simpatico had a sale...

Wow! That was an amazing experience. I had so much fun!!! I didn't really mingle, though I should have. I was trying to get everything else together to head out to the lake for the weekend.

But.... Here is what I scored at the Simpatico Yarns Hot as a Firecracker Sale!!!
* 4 hanks of Classic Elite Inca Alpaca (at 35% off, I think)
* 2 balls of Regia Ringel (at 10% off)
* 4 skeins of Jawoll Superwash (at 10% off)
* 2 skeins of Froehlich Special Blauband (at 50% off)
* 1 bottle of Arbor Mist for the weekend (really from Albertson's)
* 1 box a Krispy Kremes for the weekend, too!
There was a lot of novelty stuff on sale. I really wish that more sock yarn was marked down, but I understand why. Novelty yarns go out of style, but a great worsted wool or sock yarn will stand the test of time!!

Oh!!! I also have this whole week off of work!!! I get to lounge and veg for at least 3 of the 5 days!!! Maybe I can finish the Happy Socks within a week!!

No comments: