Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tons of pictures!!

Here's what I had waiting for me when I got home! My Brooklun Handspun in Adverturous, Free to Stitch Free to Bitch bag, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD!!

Did I mention, the lovely postcard from my Secret Pal??



And now for some pictures from the bittersweet trip to Fort Lauderdale!

We ate a Le Tub, the #1 Burger in the US (as seen in GQ magazine). Tasted like a 'home-burger'. It really wasn't worth the $10.50 and 1 1/2 hour wait, but it was still yummy! The KEY LIME PIE was AWESOME!!!

At least we got to spend a couple hours at the beach. Even Erik's Jaywalker got to see some sun, but it didn't get worked on the whole trip.

And of course, the funniest thing on the drive...

Toto, I thought we weren't in Texas, anymore?!?!
(Yes, that says Yeehaw Junction)

No comments: