Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sooo close!! (aka POST 150!!!)

I am so close to finishing My First Toe Up Sock #1. It looks the same, just with a taller leg, but all I have left is a little 1 inch ball. I've been watching Fushigi Yugi nonstop while working on it. I L-O-V-E this anime series! I have started watching it continuously while working on Erik's Jaywalker #1 and my toe-up sock #1. Now, I am very close to finishing the series! I guess I am going to have to pick out another series for the #2's of these socks.

Oh!! 'Robot Chicken' Season One is out on DVD, as well as, 'Memoirs of a Geisha'!! I had to get them yesterday. If you haven't seen either, you have to watch them! 'Robot Chicken' is a very crude, but it is hysterical (if you like that sort of thing)! 'Memoirs of a Geisha' is beautiful, and worth AT THE VERY LEAST a rental.

Since it is the last week of Secret Pal 7, I am waiting anxoiusly for my final box of goodies! I have had the most wonderful Secret Pals. I also revealed myself to my recipient! She is Katie from Katie's Knit Knat!! It was so nice to have a recipient that posted what she received. I probably won't participate in SP8. Spring and summer are very busy for me, and I would hate for my life to limit the goodies that someone deserves!





Your Quirk Factor: 50%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!

No comments: