Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No news.... Except for SECRET PAL 7!!

We have heard nothing about Mattie. We faxed and mailed flyers to all the vets, groomers and pet stores in San Marcos. Everyone was very nice and helpful. We are crossing our fingers.



KNITTING:
I have been bad. I cheated and cast on the Jaywalker socks for Ed. I am going to leave them at work, so I can work on Tubey at home (or at least that is what I am telling myself). I'm only 5 rounds into the Jaywalkers (almost typed SKYWALKER) after frogging the whole cuff once already.

Bad! bad! I refuse to have a million UFOs around the house! LoL

Holy CRAP!!!! Are you the most awesome secret pal ever (tied with Amy, of course)?!?!? The lunch box and the non-cinnamon Altoids and the yarn and the Swedish fish!!!!! Happy dance all over my office!!! I'm glad I'm the only one here, LoL!!! I was looking for the carrots!! I love carrots!! Call me Chibi-Usagi?!?!? he he he! Only a few will get that!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

No comments: