Monday, December 05, 2005

So...much...to...do...

Have you ever had the feeling that it was past midnight, when in reality it was only 7:30? That happened last night. The DBF and I have been so busy lately. Between Christmas pictures, birthday breakfasts & lunches, homework, tests, papers, Christmas shopping, work, evicting those goofy people that think they don't need to pay rent, and of course, knitting, we have had zero time to relax with each other.

I did get a hat finished over the weekend. It is a present for someone the DBF and I absolutely love. Shhh... It's a secret (for now)... Maybe after Christmas, I could make a collage of all the recipients with their knit gifts!! That sounds like a fantastic idea.
Must run now. Off to the post office.


You are Merino Wool.
You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted.
You love to be comfortable and warm from your
head to your toes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

---------------Sensitive readers, avert your eyes---------------

TO THE NOT-NICE PERSON THAT HIT MY '68 GMC
at the LD Bell Craft Fair on Saturday:

I really hope that my solid metal truck did enough damage to your fiberglass mini-van to make you feel like you had to leave the scene. Thank you for the 12in x 12in bruise you put on my garage-kept, classic, weekend vehicle. You didn't even bother to leave a note!! Get your head out of your ass and take responsibility. It's trash like you that makes my insurance rates go up!!

You are so lucky that I didn't see it happen, otherwise I would have beat you with the walking stick that I bought. This is assuming that you probably didn't have insurance. If you did, then I would have quietly taken your information and gone home to pout.

No comments: