Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Viva Las Vegas, Baby!

I just realized that I hadn't posted pics of our Halloween costumes!!! These were taken at The Lizard Lounge on Saturday the 29th. Other pics will be posted soon. They are on Ray's camera. I think he has some good shots of the tail feathers. That is what we are most proud of!!


Left to right: Ray (Black Jack dealer), Robyn (showgirl), Ed (Elvis, duh!), and Me (showgirl)


Ray's costume was taken in on the sides with hot glue!! LoL We also added the cards and chips so he didn't have to carry his table all night. Ed's costume was made by his mother (twice) a few years ago. It is soooo awesome. Robyn and I spent about 3 full days working on ours. Yes, we made them. The cheap, less elaborate ones we saw online (without headpieces) were being sold for $150+. We made ours for about $100 each. I think we did a pretty darn good job!!




No comments: