Weekend Update ( and then some )
- * Went to Joanns and used TWO 50% off coupons on two sets of Clover DPNs.
- * Bought two sets of yummy Addi Turbos at The Knitting Nook and some more sock yarn.
- * Cast on Robyn's Hat and started ribbing.
- * Finished the ribbing on Robyn's hat.
- * Took a THREE HOUR NAP!!!
- * Designed and cast on Cooter's dog sweater. (It was a very chilly today).
- * Got the head and tail feathers finished for my Halloween costume. (You will see soon enough)
- * Frogged the dog sweater b/c I had entered metric needle sizes instead of US sizes.
- * Recalculated and cast on Cooter's dog sweater.
- * Completed a few more rows on Cooter's dog sweater.
- * The UPS guy delivered my yarn for the Knit 1 Cropped Pants and MY SECRET PAL GOODIES!!!! She sent some wonderful looking chocolates, a Ghost Beanie Baby Bear, and the SnB Knitter's Journal!!!! So nice after unloading at least a half dozen toilets and sinks from the back of my grandfathers truck. (Don't ask)
- * Designed Rocky's, Rusty's, and Haus's dog sweaters.
- * Cast on the Knit 1 Cropped Pants.
If you notice, I actually have more than one project on the needles!!! That is rare for me. I just have so many ideas in my head right now!! I promise I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Thank you SECRET PAL!!!!!!!! You have made my day again!! I had to give Mom one of my chocolates in exchange for her laptop.