Tuesday, September 06, 2005

DESTASHED!!!! Done... Finished....

I have successfully de-stashed!!! All that I have left is my Caron Simply Soft (I have plans for this) and my Red Heart in the Harry Potter colors.

Here are the eBay listings:
HUGE YARN LOT #1 - OVER 3.5 LBS Mixed Acrylic Lot
HUGE VARI YARN LOT #2 - OVER 5 LBS Mixed Acrylic Lot
HUGE YARN LOT #3 - OVER 8.5 LBS Mixed Acrylic Lot


It was quite amusing trying to get each lot into their own box. LOTS of huffing and puffing. I also have one more lot that will be listed when these are over. It is pretty much like lot #3.

Come on guys!!! Contribute to my DESTASH-RESTASH fund!!!

One thing that I have decided, I am not going to purchase yarn until I have a project for it. (At least that is what I am telling myself)

Happy Bidding!!!!

No comments: