Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ooooooh.... Maaaagiiiiic.......

Got my Magic Stripes yarn in.... I love sellers that take Paypal, even if they aren't on eBay... I can't wait to make something with this... I have plans for the lighter blue... Wrist warmers/fingerless gloves to match my first sweater and Funky Blue Hat....
This month's Creative Knitting came in today... I skimmed it, but haven't gotten a chance to look at it in depth...

The lovely Secret Pal 6 Hostesses are beginning to send out pal assignments... I figure I won't get mine for another week or so... I can't wait to at least fill out the questionaire...

Oh! Here's a pic of my HP Quidditch inspired sweater (in progress)...

Wait!!!! I also have a pic of the Comfy Sweater that I made my sweetie!!!! It is a little more blue than what the picture shows.


No comments: