Friday, September 23, 2011

CRAFTY-MOMMA: Bowties Are Cool


Last week, I finished this adorable sweater vest for the Pichu's aunt's wedding. There was a little bit of panic-knitting happening. I was afraid I wouldn't get it done in time... But I did and it is soooooooooo adorable!!!!

Details?
PATTERN: Pembroke Vest (ravelry: )
YARN: Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Lilac
NOTES: I did reverse the cable on the left center twist to make it symmetrical.

Of course, knitting this has really jumpstarted my knitting again, although I only get an hour or so after Pichu goes to bed. My goal is to have some cooler weather outfits ready for when it really cools down. I've cast on two more projects, Gig'Em Gameday Britches and a Go Pack Go Romper. Hook'Em Gameday Britches are planned, but not cast on yet.


CROSSPOSTED: http://nerd-momma.blogspot.com

No comments: