Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FO: Go Pack Go! Romper

Game Day! GO PACK GO!
Just in time for my (**see below) Green Bay Packers to lose their playoff game to the Giants. Luckily, it hasn't been cold enough to need this romper and its kind of big. That just makes it so I can put a onesie and britches under it, for indoor/outdoor layers. I started it at the beginning of the Packers amazing season and finished it at the end.

Go Pack Go! Romper
PATTERN: Rugby Romper by Lion Brand
YARN: Vanna's Choice Solids by Lion Brand
               in Olive & Mustard
NEEDLES: US4 & US6


** My amazing husband bought me a share of the Green Bay Packers for my birthday. I am officially an NFL owner. <3 GO PACK GO! -- http://packersowner.com/








cross-posted from: http://www.nerd-momma.com

1 comment:

kilts for men said...


Kilts for men are a versatile and stylish garment that can be worn for a variety of occasions. They are traditionally made of wool tartan and are often associated with Scottish culture, but they can also be made from other materials and worn in a variety of styles. Kilts can be dressed up or down, and they can be worn with a variety of accessories, such as sporrans, kilt belts, and kilt pins.