Friday, September 11, 2009

Wreck This Journal -- 01 Tape this journal closed. Mail it to yourself.

I broke down and picked up "Wreck This Journal". The very first activity I saw was "TAPE THIS JOURNAL CLOSED. MAIL IT TO YOURSELF." Before I left for work, I fished out my postage stamp stash and began sticking enough an excessive amount of postage. FUN! I love getting mail, so this was perfect!

I love the idea of this book so much, I went out and bought another copy today and proceeded to stamp and mail it to a friend. However, I did make a label to go over "yourself", which changed it to "a friend". I hope she posts pics of her finished pages, too.

All I have to say is that $3.56 & $3.57 are more than enough to mail this book via USPS First Class! I can't wait to get it back so I can play with it more!!

No comments: