Wednesday, September 09, 2009

inspiration and other things

It's been a while since I have posted. Between San Fransisco (pics are here), AnimeFest (pics are here) and other general life, I haven't been too inspired to knit or sew... or create, for that matter. Until this afternoon... sort of...

While catching up on some blogs, I came across this post on Craft Critique about "Wreck This Journal". What a fun little book... er... journal! After more Amazon searching, there are also other books journals by Keri Smith that are now on my DO WANT list... Living Out Loud, How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum, This Is Not a Book, and The Non-Planner Datebook. Even her website has some great creativity-inspiring activities! Don't you think that one or more of these would make for a great blog-jumpstart? again.... DO WANT!!

September 7, 2009 --- Miso Ramen - YUM!

Oh! Monday, I did try my hand at making Miso Ramen... It was a COMPLETE SUCCESS! I used this recipe on About.com, omitting the pork and using regular noodles from the cheapie instant ramen. I am going to try an alternative version, again omitting the pork but also swapping veggie bouillon instead of using chicken. It was soooooooooooooo frakkin' good!! I could eat it every day!

No comments: