Tuesday, April 07, 2009

2009 MMorg Easter Egg Hunt


2009 MMorg Easter Egg Hunt, originally uploaded by BigPikaChica.

Last Saturday was the 2nd Annual Metroplex MINI Egg Hunt. We had a ton of fun, hanging out with friends and not causing trouble for once. Check my Flickr for more fun pictures.

----------

I've been working on a pair of knitted breasts that I am calling "Her Evening Pair". Not so secret, but I want to wait until they are finished before I post any pictures. There is a story behind them and I want to get it right, so Robyn will have to be next to me when I make their FO post. I'm also still knitting up the foot of my Not-Anniversary Socks. Pretty boring so far.

K... I guess I should go to bed and get some zzzzzzzzzzzz... I feel like I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Naruto, DSi, friends and knitting have all been getting in the way.

No comments: