Sunday, January 25, 2009

Robyn's 2008 Christmas (Pedicure) Socks


So I finally got Robyn to take a pic of these socks for me! I finished these right before guests started arriving for our Christmas Eve Happy Hour! Needless to say, I didn't even have time to take a picture!



For my birthday, Erik's mother got me a Fiskars 3-Piece Quilting Set. I couldn't wait to try it! Months and months ago, I came across Morsbags, where I downloaded their pattern and it has been sitting on my end table. I finally picked it up and started using some of my small fabric stash to cut some pieces.

Right now, I think I have pieces for 5 bags already cut out. I was just really lazy about dragging the sewing machine out. The rotary cutter really makes cutting fabric easy! I've played with one when I cut out my Bialosky's Christmas quilt squares and I fell in love!

I plan on sending my friend, AJ, a couple of bags, as well as, leaving some in geocaches!

No comments: