Sunday, March 16, 2008

Let's Play Catchup --- Chapter 2, 6 Things Meme

Its been a while since I've done one of these! Amy tagged me to do this meme. So here we go:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

#1) I'm a nail-biter. Fake or real, I can't help myself!!
#2) I can be a horrible impulse shopper!! That is how my yarn stash has gotten so big!!
#3) I've been told that I disagree, just to disagree... But, I don't think that's true. ;o)
#4) I hate carbonated drinks (except for beerz). I've just now started to like tea.
#5) Vegi-burgers make me stinky.
#6) I smell Erik's pillow every morning, after he leaves for work!

TAG!!! Cat, Christina & Brandilion... I would tag more, but I don't have my reader software on this computer. SLACKER!!

No comments: